11:00AM: CGC DOORS OPEN
11:00AM - 12:30PM: CHECK-IN FOR TOURNAMENT
12:30PM: TOURNAMENT STARTS (GROUP PLAY)
8:00PM: FINALS BROADCAST & PLAYED ON MAIN STAGE OF CGC
1. FORMAT: Smash Ultimate Singles
2. RULES: https://help.generationesports.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404207321108-NJCAAE-Smash-Brothers-Ulitmate-Rules
3. HARDWARE: Please plan on bringing your own controller(s).
3. GROUP PLAY: Each player will be placed in a group of 16 people.
4. BRACKET PLAY: After a short break to determine the standings, announce the finalists. The top 8 players from groups will advance to the bracket/elimination rounds.
5. TOURNAMENT DISPUTES: Tournament officials decide and have final say on any/all disputes.
6. BROKEN RULES/RIGHTS OF OFFICIALS:
Any broken rules will be left to the judges to deem consequence. Obviously it’s all situational but if a problem persists involving the same player, then it could lead to tournament banning.
Tournament officials reserve the right to change, update, clarify, add or subtract rules, if deemed necessary.
7. HAVE FUN, be kind and courteous to all players of all skill levels.